Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unexpected Events....

Friday was my last day of work so I could rest and prepare for the arrival of the twins.  I had a weekly scheduled non-stress test Friday afternoon at the hospital to check on the babies.  After about 40 minutes, the nurse seemed concerned with the amount of contractions I was having. She called Dr. Swan and was instructed to "check" me and found I was dialated between 3 and 4. As a result I was admitted into the hospital where I stayed in bed until 8:00 pm Saturday night.  Now that I am home, I am on level 3 bedrest and our goal is for me to make it 36 weeks.

Luckily Mandy and Tyson were planning a trip down to spend the weekend. They played with Ryan, cleaned the house, went to Zemba's Family Fun day, started putting the swingset together, took Ryan to the Starlight playground and did many loads of laundry!

THANK YOU AUNT MANDY AND UNCLE TYSON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment