Friday, May 18, 2012

NLE Relay for LIfe 5K


 The participating students and staff (minus me...I was having wardrobe malfunctions)

 Some 5th grade students passing water as we passed the one mile marker. 
 Nick (in the blue) is our school psychologist and an avid runner~he placed first, Mr. Philips in the red is our guidance counselor was second and I was third :). Mr Grant (in the white) is our principal and finished fourth.  
 Tiffany, Me, Dana and Tabitha
 Mr. "Butch" Wamer...one of my best buds at school. 
Friday we held our annual Relay For Life 5K.  We raise money and I train with the kids for a couple months prior to the event. The run is a privilege for 4th and 5th grade students only which they look forward to every year. More staff participated this year as well so that made it more exciting. The rest of the kids in the school spread themselves out along the course to cheer us on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment