Friday, June 8, 2012

Right Now

I was looking at pictures and thinking to myself...am I going to be able to tell the kids what we were doing or what they liked or didn't like 20 years from now? and the answer is NO! I can hardly remember last week! SO....

Right now it is 11:11 (yes, I made a wish) and the girls went to bed (still in the same bed) at 8:45 and Ryan was in bed at 9:30 (with his doggy and lion).

*Ryan is playing baseball but cries when its time to get ready to go. He has fun once he is there but usually just plays in the dirt. He hits the ball very well and usually on the first pitch. When we are in the backyard he loves to ride his dunebuggy and play soccer. He is going to daycare on Mondays and Wednesdays during the summer and his best friends are Jackson and Tyson. He really loves his friends there. His favorite food right now is hot dogs and favorite snack is popcorn! He usually has a couple time outs per day and kicks the wall when he is in his room. He has been having a reaction when he gets stung my mosquitos. Tonight he told me I had to shower because I was disgusting and would stink up his room!

*Reese is a dare-devil flipping on/off/around couches and cushions.  She chases Ryan around the house and usually ends up getting hurt. She really has a twinkle in her eye. She LOVES to swing. She is not afraid of getting into trouble and usually wins tug-of-war with Reagan over a toy. Her favorite food is watermelon and she will eat anything! She is not a big milk drinker. She is afraid of the golf cart, 4-wheeler and dunebuggy. She could go 12 hours without and nap and be pretty happy! She likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I like when she says it!

*Reagan is a pleaser. She doesn't like to be yelled at by Ryan or told NO by daddy. She has to dress herself or she screams.  She likes to help change Reese's diaper. She also loves swinging. She will ride the dunebuggy with Ryan for an hour.  She likes to walk up the slide and climb down the stairs on the swingset. She will chug any beverage you put in front of her. She calls my tea "teef". She asks for popsicles for breakfast. I can understand most of what she says, wants or needs. She asks to sleep in Ry-Ry's room or on the couch for naps and bedtime.

Scott and I are so blessed to have 3 healthy, happy children! I love them more than ever imaginable!
GoodNight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment