Monday, July 16, 2012

Zoo Trip


 The kids were being so good I let them play in the play area. 

 Cutie!!
 The gorillas were a Must See for Ryan
 This made me laugh...I said I wanted to stop and use the restroom but Ryan pointed at the sign and said I couldn't because this restroom was for the gorillas.  Hahaha

 Awww
 Tried to get a group photo but they were getting tired at this point
 Petting Zoo



 That is Reese petting the snake. Reagan wanted nothing to do with it. 

 Manatees
 Taking a rest
On the carasel

Friday we woke up with no plans so I decided to take the kids to the zoo...alone! It was kinda cloudy, breezy with a chance of rain so it wasn't crowded at all. I figured we would spend a couple hours there but we ended up staying over 4! The kids were perfect and we had a great day! I was so proud of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment