Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crib Madness

Okay, first of all I felt bad enough even taking this picture and secondly, feel even worse that I'm putting it out there for the world to see but....here's the story!
It was 1:45pm and the girls hadn't taken a nap all day (up since 7am)! So I decided to put them in their crib and let them "cry it out" to fall asleep until 2:00 then I'd go get them if they were still awake. Well I checked in on them a few times as they were screaming and as hard as it was let them continue-until this!  At 1:58 when I looked in Reese had turned herself completely around and rolled over!  Her leg was in Reagan's mouth and Reagan was sucking on it and both were beat-red crying :( . I chuckled, ran to get the camera, took a quick pic then grabbed them up, rocked them to sleep and we all took an afternoon nap together on the couch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment